Agricultural lime is a fundamental ingredient in soil care.
Liming has been used for decades by the agricultural industry and is recognised as playing a crucial role in maximising crop yields and profitability.
The application of magnesium and calcium limes have long-term benefits. Grange Screened Agricultural Lime is a quality product which restores pH values and unlocks the long-term productive potential of arable soils.
Agricultural Lime major benefits include:
- Low-cost, high-value solution
- Improved overall crop profitability
- Increased productive potential of arable land
- Important component in maximising crop yields
- Assists livestock health and growth
- Improved soil structure
- Helps maintain correct pH levels
- Releases soil nutrients, assisting fertilisers and manure