In partnership with MCgRATHS, Grange supply a cement based liquid screed solution which can save BOTH time and money on your project.
Our Cemfloor screed is not supplied as a conventional screed supplied in a tipper which can take a day to place and weeks to cure. It is supplied in liquid format via truckmixer and can be either poured direct or pumped into place. It is self leveling which means you just set your levels and pour it in with minimal work required.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Thinner sections compared to traditional screeds
- Minimal Drying Shrinkage (<0.1%)
- Larger floor area without joints (up to 150m2)
- Foot traffic after 24 –48 hours
- Exceptional Thermal Conductivity (up to 2.9W/m.k)*
- Can be applied in wet areas
- Reduced drying times of 14-28 days. (Depending on drying conditions and floor coverings)Self-
- compacting – no voids around under floor heating pipes.
- No risk of contamination at concrete mixing plants
- No Surface Latiance (Dust) after curing
- Easy Installation (Reduces time & costs)